At University of Idaho


If you have questions about the play or represent a theatre that is interested in the script, please contact LojoSimon@gmail.com.

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Thank You

The show closes today, and I wanted to thank the close to 80 people who worked so hard to make it a successful production. I'd also like to thank the more than 1,000 people who came out to see the show, especially those who were inspired to come back multiple times. I know that Adoration of Dora is not an easy night of theatre. I know that it challenges, unnerves and disturbs the order of things -- this was my intention -- to write a play that makes people think, and even more so, makes them feel. Everyone who was part of Dora -- in the front of the house, in the audience, backstage, on stage -- all of you honor me with your presence. Thank you for a wonderful, fulfilling experience I will always treasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment